Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2.5 years! :)

Well it's been 2.5 years and if someone told me what roads it would have took to get there, it would have seemed like a lot of work. It hasn't been easy. We had the ups of falling in love, having a great friend by our side, and being a support system for each other. In contrast, our lows of doubts, long distance, and health issues have caused problems in the past. We have had hurdles thrown at us, but have managed to eventually pull together as a team. He is the ying to my yang and we are at a very happy place right now. I couldn't be happier. Love is a great gift given to the few but sought by the many.

3 comments:

  1. you got me and Dalton beat by a couple of months :] we are at 2 years 3 months on the 12th

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe yay! I still think 2.5 is a milestone. I' m weird lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha no thats not weird at all :]

    ReplyDelete