Sunday, January 20, 2013

Catching Up

Well let's see....it's been a few days since I posted due to working and sleeping, considering nowadays those two go hand in hand in ratio. I feel like I have a big balloon under my shirt all the time, that wiggles all around. I have been trying to keep up my food intake, but it seems like I' m never eating enough. Hopefully by next week, I will have gained some.

Aliyah is as a squirmy as ever. She reacts to different voices, and to when I'm upset. When I'm upset, she will toss and turn momentarily and it'll fade. When she recognizes a voice, she goes CRAZY. I'll be at work with someone and she'll hear and have a dance party.  When I skyped Tim, as soon as he talked, it was like she had a trampoline in there. Probably because she got so used to his voice when he was home.

Baby shower invites were sent out and hopefully I will get people to go haha. It should be a fun time with a small group of friends and family.

People, especially today, have been saying how I can pull off being pregnant, how I'm glowing, and how I look so "radiant". In my mind it' s more like, I' 've gained 40lbs and love food....wish it was this way when I wasn't pregnant haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment