Friday, January 4, 2013

Okay, let's do this thing

29 weeks 1 day!
(those are dog treats on the floor haha)
Well, here' s day 1 of countdown to delivery without Timothy. Let' s see, well...it feels weird that it' s a matter of weeks before Aliyah arrives. She' s as active as ever, but sadly for me that means lack of sleep and back pain. Went to the obgyn the other day and nothing seems to help the pain of carrying a giraffe, so physical therapy it is! Surprisingly enough, I have gained already 36 pounds....hence the feeling of a collapsing back. Hopefully though after she is born I can get back to running because I really do miss it. It was one of the things that made me very happy and satisfied along with having some sort of self gratification. Let' s just see how easy the baby weight will come off, hopefully a 40 lb baby isn' t too hard to deliver haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment