Thursday, January 10, 2013

Venting

The hormones seem to be raging today. It feels like every single person I interact with brings about some sort of emotion. It' s kind of really annoying and I realize it but can't do anything to help it. After being cooped up for a week in my room, I just basically want someone to talk to. I guess I'll get that from my coworkers being I really don't feel like bothering anymore people, and the only place I have a chance to talk to someone else is work. Too bad I am off tomorrow and have to wait until Saturday. Meh, oh well.

Still am sick but it' s getting better. I wouldn't doubt if I got sick again with the amount of customers coming in being sick with either the cold or flu so you see them runny eyes, nose is red, groggy with a Kleenex in one hand and their money in another. This ought to be fun.

Aliyah is moving all around and has decided that she likes to jump around. Every single time I lay on my side, she takes that as an opportunity to jump on my mattress. I can feel her on one side with the mattress, and can see her go up and down on my other side. She's now more comfortable moving around when I' m up and around, or at least it' s more prominent. My ribs can tell you that. I now officially waddle and can' t bend over without the repercussions of kicking. Currently, she has the hiccups which have been more frequent in the past few days.

I was still having issues with the whole financial aid from past semester, in which I wasn't going to receive any aid and PSU corrected my fafsa so I wouldn't get anything . This lead to a good one hour on the phone and then they brought my case to Penn state's director in which they informed me that it'll be fine and they'll fix it. Just will take a week or so to process so I can get my refund. HOPEFULLY.

Baby shower is coming along.Slowly but surely. Just am getting hung up on a few things and it' s stressing me out a bit because I have a tendency to be a control freak and to have not only my opinion heard, but to have my full dictatorship in the matter haha.

Right now I just feel extremely needy, and having a hard time with the transition of Tim at school again. It's difficult when you get used to something so easily and you love the feeling of being comfortable that it changes yet again. It' s also very difficult to have him away at this time because it' s difficult to express the pregnancy and just gets me frustrated. I' m also worried that Aliyah will either arrive early or late so he wouldn't be able to be there. That' s probably my biggest fear that he won't be there, because that' s one of the things that I want most in the world.

Well, to end the night playing with my kindle in solitude. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment