Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Garbage Disposal

I can' t stop eating! I am constantly feeling the need to munch on something. Currently, my craving is a grilled cheese with tomato soup, so I will probably be making that soon. I already have jello in the fridge cooling down omnomnom. Hmmmm fried rice or cheap frozen pizza sounds sooooo good right now.

The cold is still at it' s peak, and now I have a raw nose from using three boxes of Kleenex, and cracked lips that bleed from the dryness of the air. I' m so good-looking right now haha. There is good news though: after days of Aliyah not being that active, she has been annoyed with me constantly waking her up in the middle of the night with sneezing and blowing my nose that she' s just fighting back and constantly moving to tell me to stop being sick and feel better. Hopefully soon, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment