Monday, January 14, 2013

Mother-mode

My day... let' s see....I got into a really weird mood where I felt like doing something the spur of the moment, so combine that with a craving, and you get two dozen cookies. While I was in process of baking, Punkin started barking towards something outside and there was this GIANT German shepherd running around almost getting hit by cars and I noticed it didn't have a collar. I' ve seen this dog two other times, so I' m not sure if it lives around here or not but looks older. It didn't show any form of aggressiveness towards the slowed cars with their Windows down ans actually looked like it was comfortable with people and doing it' s own thing. I was just worried for It' s safety, so I made a decision to try to coax it (probably a dumb decision but oh well) because the last thing I wanted to hear or see was a dog yelping from getting hit. So I tried calling it, using food, but it just find' t work and before I knew it, he just went on his way down the street. Maybe he was scared of the ferocious 17 lb dog in the window. Who knows.

So I went back to baking, but some country music on, and danced while finishing up while washing all the dishes . Afterwards, I sat down to relax but Aliyah was still dancing and ended up kicking off a piece of Apple I was going to eat off of my stomach. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing.

Well, now to get some sleep for work in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. that dog thing sounds like something i would do and have done before weve been in a busy city i guess you could call it and id see a dog n tell Dalton we have to help it!

    ReplyDelete