Sunday, January 6, 2013

To End The Night

Well, the cold has been as strong as ever. The time for recovery will probably be delayed due to work. The lack of sleep also doesn't help. If it doesn't' t get better I may still get it checked out. Cold symptoms: cough, nasal congestion, drainage, sore throat chest pains, and horrible headaches, along with sensitivity to light. Aliyah has been slightly more active, but not by much (just usually when she shifts her body). It kind of still worries me, but I' m keeping track of it. I feel bigger than ever and feel I got even bigger the past few days. My little giraffe is growing so fast! It's making me kind of anxious at how fast the time is flying by.

So as of tonight, I will text Timothy to see if he responds, bathe in vix vapor rub, and prop my pillows in preparation for an uncomfortable night filled with Kleenex and sips of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment