Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Appointment

Had my baby appointment today, and finally saw the doctor after waiting an hour and a half due to people being late for their appointments this morning. So far so good. She grabbed my stomach and told me that Aliyah is breech at this point which is nothing to worry about since she' 'll be turning, or should be turning, in a couple weeks. The bad part? I can feel each tiny kick into my bladder and it makes me want to per my pants all the time haha. My tummy measurement was 31cm which is right on track. The only concern was that in the past two weeks I have gained no weight when I should have gained at least 2 pounds minimum. I have been eating like crazy, or so I think, but I' m never really hungry so I guess I will just have to eat more.

In other news, invitations are completed and to be sent. AND 31 Weeks tomorrow!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. As long as you're not hungry don't worry so much about the weight gain. Realistically you've gained the healthy amount for about right months and the last bit will come quickly. She's going to go through a growth sport in the last couple weeks and then there is all the finishing touches like skin and hair to finish making. I found lots of small meals to be easier in the last 6-8 weeks, but I had terrible indigestion issues with both kids.

    ReplyDelete