Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reoccurences

Well, today has been....fun. I was visited by an old friend: morning sickness. I had it in the beginning up to 22 weeks, then I thought I reached the promise land. Unfortunately for me, when I woke up at around 7:10am, it hit like a train.

So my original scheduled shift at work was 8am-1 pm, and I figured it would be a piece of cake day. I go in still sick since the 3rd, hoping it would be easy because I have a day off tomorrow where I can rest up some more. Well, someone called off for being sick and they expected me to then stay until 4:30pm. My manager called work on her day off, said that I can work it because I "called off" aka: had a doctor' s excuse to rest due to the horrible cold, and "could finally pull my weight around here." Well, not only did I have morning sickness, I had cramping and back pain, which is why I no longer can work (stated by the doctor) 8/8 &1/2 hour shifts. I' m sorry, but where was everyone when someone took thanksgiving week off and I originally was scheduled for 26 hours, and ended up pulling 40? Sorry, but I' m sick, 7.5 months pregnant, in pain, and had no food with me. Yea, no way in hell happening.

Then after work at 1, I went out to lunch with my lovely uncle and mother where him and I stuffed our faces with delicious food from Primanti' s. Afterwards, I had a food induced coma for 3 hours, but as soon as I woke up, I had the feeling of ' morning' sickness again. Hope this doesn't become a trend of sleeping then waking up feeling sick again...but at least Aliyah is kicking and punching along.

Well, that should end the night. Oh, and yes, I miss Tim dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment