Saturday, January 12, 2013

Anxiety

Okay, so I' m a hypochondriac and I admit it. I have irrational fears everywhere from elevators to semi- trucks. This pregnancy though has brought out the worst of my worries. I worry about Aliyah' s development and her health the most. I have grown so attached to the little bigger that the thought of anything happening to her tears me apart. I know it's not good to have all these worries and to get stressed out about it, but there are constant questions like am I eating right for her, am I taking all the proper steps, do I need to do more? It just keeps me on my toes and every time she kicks makes me a happy mommy to calm my fears. I love my little giraffe so much already and I just want to do things for the best interest of her. When I see all these mothers to be being irresponsible and doing things for their self interest it sickens me and I can't imagine doing those things. Like the fellow employee who smokes while pregnant. You already have one child and now you think you are responsible enough to have another? Being a mother isn't a right, it's something that you have to be willing to commit to.

Being pregnant changes you and there is a little miracle that you now need to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment