Monday, January 7, 2013

What A Morning

Why am I up this early? Oh yes, no sleep, ran out of water, and too lazy to get some more. Not to mention my whole bed smells like Vix (I only know this because  it's one of the only things I can smell.) So to possibly eat something to prepare myself for a 12-6 shift ugh. I really don't want to deal with all those people today so hopefully it won't be busy like yesterday. On my list too is calling Penn State this morning. I am still having trouble collecting my aid from last semester...they sent me a letter that if I had any questions to call them, so I did, but what do you know.. the letter arrived the day after we started break so no one was there to talk to. So then I tried fafsa hotline, and they said my case was a special case and the student aid office had to make corrections over the phone. So I think a 1 hour time limit on the phone is reasonable. I also have to run up to psnk to turn in my medical leave request. oh my, lots to do.  Well now off to start a day that I wish I didn't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment